We have decided to share all new apps and updates about Apple iOS7 so in this series today we are sharing a tutorial about ‘Control Center’ – newly introduced feature in Apple iOS7.
How to access Control Center?
You can access Control Center from anywhere in iOS7— few access points are
To open Control Center
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen
To close Control Center
- Swipe down
- Tap the top of the screen
- Press the Home button
What features we can control from ‘Control Centre’?
You can access following apps and features from Control Center:
- Turn on or off Airplane mode
- Turn on or off Wi-Fi
- Turn on or off Bluetooth
- Turn on or off Do Not Disturb
- Turn on or off screen-orientation lock
- Adjust screen brightness
- You can control your music player functions e.g. Play, pause, or skip a song, and adjust volume
- Connect to an AirPlay device or toggle between audio output
- Make your device discover-able for AirDrop
Quick access to following apps:
- Calculator (iPhone & iPod touch only)
- Flashlight (iPhone & iPod touch only)
- If your device is not locked, you can also access the currently playing audio app by tapping the song title.
How to Enable or Disable Control Center?
You can enable and disable access to Control Center
- From the Lock screen
- From apps in Settings > Control Center
To avoid accidentally displaying Control Center, some apps that rely on similar gestures (swipe up / swipe down), such as maps and games, may require you to swipe up twice.