As expected about iPhone 5C, Apple has announced on Tuesday (10th Sep, 2013) the release of new less expensive iPhone 5C. Many features were expected earlier by analysts about iPhone 5C and found to be same. Let’s have a look at iPhone 5C in more detail:
Specification and Design of iPhone 5C
Talking about the basic view of iPhone 5C:
- It comes in 5 different colors: Blue, Green, Pink, White and Yellow.
- Dimensions of the iPhone 5C are same as that of iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- It is made of soft glossy plastic instead of anodized aluminum.
- Its iSight camera has a 3x video zoom and a new Face time HD camera.
- Its rear camera is of 8MP, having backside illumination and a hybrid IR filter.
- It supports more LTE bands than any other smartphone in the world.
- It consists of an A6 chip and a steel-reinforced structure.
- Size of the battery is slightly larger than iPhone5.
- A 4-inch retina display is boasted along with the Lightning connector shared by the iPhone 5, iPad mini and full-sized iPad.
- 2 Models of iPhone 5C are as: 16GB Model and 32GB Model.
Although Apple has found great success selling its products (older iPhones), even having small storage capacity for several years. But, the launch of iPhone 5C shows the different signs by Apple. May be the reason behind it to get more success in countries like China where iPhones are much popular, but high price was a factor for less marketing there. Finally:
Price of iPhone 5C
The price of the different models of iPhone 5C are as follows:
- 16GB Model: $99 (with 2 year contract)
- 32GB Model: $199 (with 2 year contract)
So, here is a basic review of iPhone 5C after being declared officially. Now you have to tell me what do you think about iPhone 5C? Will it achieve a huge success in the market or will not be much attractive to the users? Any other specifications, you have wished regarding it or are you planning to buy one? Share your thoughts using comment section below. We will be happy to know your views.