In today’s article I am going to talk about Samsung’s mobile tracker.Samsung has grown its market in the category of smartphones very rapidly in last few years and they are one of the top smart phone providers throughout the world. Amazing features, quality apps and services are attracting users as well as their affordable rates too impress normal users. Samsung mobile tracker is a featured app for your smart phones. Why? We will see in details:
What is Samsung Mobile Tracker?
Samsung mobile tracker is an application which helps you in finding your mobile phone, when you have lost it or it is stolen by someone. So, you stay safer with Samsung devices.
Features of Samsung Mobile Tracker
- Not only tracking, but it also prevents other persons to check your personal information and details, which are stored in your phone.
- If someone changes the SIM card in your phone, you will be notified.
- You can lock and wipe out your phone remotely at Samsung Dive.
- This service can show you last known location of your phone on map.
So, these cool features brings your Samsung device more close to safety and happy using.
How to Enable Samsung Mobile Tracker?
If you want to use the mobile tracker service in your phone, when you may have lost it; first you need to set up Mobile tracker on your device. How you can setup it, is shown in the below tutorial. Let’s have a look:
- Firstly, if mobile tracker service is not turned on your device, you need to turn it on.
- To turn on the mobile tracker app, go to the Settings in your phone.
- Next go to Security tab of the settings.
- Here, you can see the option of mobile tracker. Just enable it.
- Now, you will require to sign up for a Samsung account, using which you can see your phone details in the case, when it is lost.
- You can sign up easily using your Samsung device, in case you do not have already one. If you have it already, you can login using that.
- After signing up, it is better to verify your mobile number. If you are not having any SIM card in your phone, you can do it in Samsung Dive (My Info>>My Devices).
Setup Mobile Tracker on Samsung Dive
After you have completed setup on your mobile device, you can use its special features on Samsung Dive. These are the special features, which you will control using Samsung Dive:
- Notification at the time of change of SIM card.
- Remote locking of your mobile phone.
- Privacy Protection with remote wipe.
- Locate your phone on a map. This service is still in UK only, but will be available soon in other countries also.
Disabling Samsung Mobile Tracker
It is advised not to disable this feature, but you still want to disable it, you can do it again in Security settings by using your pin and other credentials. Don’t worry, other persons can’t disable it till the time they do not your PIN or password.
Over to You
These attractive features of Samsung Device and now this cool app of Mobile Tracking are really fabulous. I don’t know what are your opinions about it? Have you ever tried this service? What are your experiences with Samsung? Do not forget to share and discuss with me in comment section.