Watching YouTube videos on your Android device is one of the most enjoying features about Android, which almost every android user is using nowadays.
If your ISP is providing you a good internet speed, then you can easily watch the videos uninterruptedly, but what if the speed is slow or the data is limited? If you want to see a video again and again, but you are having a limited amount of data. What about your favorite videos. You can’t always go to YouTube and watch them.
So, what is the best solution for it? Obviously to store the video in your phone or memory card, so that you do not have to go to YouTube, search it again and loss the limited data. And, simultaneously the video will be run in real time without any resistance. In this article, I am going to tell you the best ways to download YouTube videos in your android device. Let’s have a look:
How to Download YouTube videos on Android Phones?
There are a lot of ways to download the YouTube videos in a PC, but not so many ways to download the videos in Android device. So, I am going to discuss few of the methods here:
- You can download a YouTube video by copying the URL of the video and visit the sites like: Keepvid.com or Savefrom.net. These sites allow you to download any YouTube in available qualities. You just have to put the video URL and go. It will give you the direct links to download the videos. But, this process is somewhat not so cool and you have to do a lot in it. I would recommend the second one for android users.
- There are many apps for Android devices, which allow to download YouTube videos. The most preferred application is TubeMate YouTube Downloader. You can find it at m.tubemate.net. Sorry, but it is not on Google Play. You can download it from Android Freeware too. Now, follow these steps to use it in your Android device:
- Tap the button named as ‘INSTALL APP’.
- Select a location to save the app and hit OK.
- Here you may be facing some problem, as by default android does not allow you to install software from sources other than Google Play. For doing so, tap on the settings panel>>security>>Allow installation from unknown resources and enable it. Now, tap OK to the warning which you received. Don’t forget to change the settings back to older, after the installation of TubeMate.
- Now, go to the downloaded .apk file, once it is downloaded and tap to install it. You can wish to scan it before installing it.
- Now the app is installed. So, open the TubeMate app and you will find few videos on the home screen. You can use search option to browse the video of your choice.
- Tap the grid in the right top corner to view your Playlists, Favorites, Subscriptions and other may be your browsing history or all.
- When you have selected a video to download, you have to tap the green down-arrow to begin the downloading of that video.
- It will show a list of download options, which will include various video qualities and also the option to save the video as MP3 file. Tap the option, you need to download.
- TubeMate will download the file and you can later visit the file in your gallery.
Note: Keep the app always updated.
So, have you learnt to download the YouTube videos from your android device? I hope so. If you are having any queries, ask them below using comment section; or if you have better options than it to download, don’t forget to share those also. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.