Sometimes, you would have felt that “Old is Gold”. Need of an old thing or experiencing that environment may sound something interesting. I am back with a post on Android devices again. In this article, I am going to tell you about the method to reset the factory settings of an android phone to being back it to its original stage. Factory reset performs to bring back your android phone to older stage; the stage when it was new. Let’s have a look at its merits, demerits, working procedure and requirements:
When to do Factory Reset?
Factory reset is generally applied when you need to bring back your phone to its initial state. Sometimes, you do not want to reset it but you have to do due to unavoidable circumstances. Let’s see the moments, when to perform a factory reset:
- If any inbuilt application or other facility of your device, is not working properly.
- If you want to make your phone as it was earlier at the time of beginning at start from that moment, you need to perform a factory reset.
- You are giving your phone to someone, and you need to remove your personal data before it.
While performing factory reset, always remember that you will loss you all the data, contacts, messages etc. stored in your phone memory. So, if you need the data in future, you need to backup it before performing a factory reset.
How to perform factory reset on android?
To perform a factory reset, follow the below steps:
- Tap at settings menu at the home screen.
- Go to privacy option.
- Now, select Factory data reset.
- After doing this, you will be asked to confirm if you want to erase all of the data, including files stored on the SD card, apps and other data. Now, press Reset phone button.
- Your phone will be reset to the earlier stage, as it was new.
This is all about performing a factory reset on your android phone. Is it so tough? Obviously NO. Anyone can perform a factory reset on his phone very easily. So, if you are going to perform a factory reset, don’t hesitate. Just do it but keep the above points in mind. If you need to know anything more about it, don’t hesitate; just ask your doubts using comment section below. You can also share your views. Thank you for reading the article.