I am back with one more article on android devices. It seems that I am in deep love with Android. Obviously, it is awesome to be loved. So without wasting any time, let’s talk about rooting your android.
What is Rooting of Android?
Rooting an android phone provides you full access to the phone’s hardware and software. Android is an open operating system, but there are still some limitations, which rooting may overcome. These limitations are set by the manufacturer of the device. So, it is advised not to root your android device in the warranty period. If your android phone is out of warranty period, or you don’t care about it, just go and root your phone.
What are the benefits of rooting?
There are a lot of possible ways to root an android device. Rooting your android smartphones help in improving the performance, installing the apps (few apps are not compatible in non-rooted or normal android phones) and installing the latest versions of Android devices as they are launched.
But, along with the benefits there are some disadvantage also for an android device. As, I have already mentioned that there will be no warranty period valid anymore after rooting the android smartphone. Other risk may be considered as potentially rendering it unusable also. But, as far as I have seen, rooting is must for me and many of the android users either to use some apps or different purpose. So, I am going to tell you, how you can root your android device.
How to root android smartphones?
Most of the android users find rooting their android device a lot scary, but believe me it is very simple and straight. Just keep reading the article. There are many tools, which allow you to perform the rooting directly. Some popular tools are Z4Root, SuperOneClick, Unlock Root, etc. But before rooting don’t forget to back up your android device; in case if something goes wrong, you will be able to get your all data back. So, now we start step by step rooting of a general android phone (different android phones may need different rooting tools):
- Firstly download and install your rooting software. Suppose, your android device supports SuperOneClick, then use it.
- Go the application settings in your android device and then in the Development section.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- You need a PC to root it. Install the drivers for your handset on the PC. Mostly is can be done by attaching your phone with PC, or you can do it manually from the internet.
- After connecting the android smartphone to the PC with a cable, run the software, you selected for your android device (SuperOneClick).
- The Software will ask you to select the device to root.
- Select the device and click Continue.
- Now, this software will perform rooting process. This process contains several rebooting of the android device. When, your device is rooted successfully, you will receive a notification on the PC.
- Hurrey! Now you have the root access to your android handset.
I hope, this article will be helpful in rooting your android device. You can search the tool for your desired device on internet. If you have any queries, you can ask in the comment section. Thanks for reading.
Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk.
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles. So, follow the tutorials at your own risk.