Who is working hard, Companies and phone provider that creates locked phone or the developers that discover the ‘Rooting’ methods?
I know it’s a debatable topic, so let it be endless debate.
We all knows that Verizon rolled out a new locking software VRUAME7 that locked the rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 again.
So today we are sharing latest method about – ‘How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon with VRUAME7 build only) ’ that is ‘VRUAME7’ enabled.
Few Important Points to Note before proceeding:
- Ensure that your mobile has more than 70 percent battery before you begin.
- Keep a backup of your ROM in case anything wrong happens.
- Backup all your contacts, messages, important documents, and other files as they might get wiped during the installation.
- Follow all the steps carefully in the same order in which they are mentioned.
- The tutorial is specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy S4, and should not be tried on any other device, or it might lead to a brick phone.
Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk.
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles.So, Follow the tutorials at your own risk.
Step 1 – Preparation
Step 2 – MicroSD Card Preparation
Step 3 – Rooting Your Device
Disclaimer: Whole credit for ‘How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon (with VRUAME7)’ tutorial goes to XDA forum and their members. We are just sharing it here for your convenience.