If you are an android user (I guess so :p ) and looking for a guide to change your ringtone, setup a ringtone of your choice or a self-made ringtone; you will learn in this article. Again, this is not a very tough task, but you have to just follow the steps mentioned below. So let’s start:
How to Setup a Ringtone?
It is very easy, as you have to:
- Go to Settings.
- Then go to Sound.
- After that select Ringtones and apply any ringtone.
So, it was quite simple 3 step process, and most of the persons already know it. But, if you wish to put any song as ringtone, stored in your mobile phone; or you want to put some part of a particular song, do you know how to do that? Probably ‘No’. So, just check out this simple guide:
How to Edit any Song and Set it as Ringtone?
In order to edit any mp3 file, you will need an application named as Ringtone Maker. There may be many similar apps, but this is one of the most liked app and I would also recommend the same. For this purpose, follow the guide mentioned below:
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Search for Ringtone Maker and you will find it.
- Install the app and launch it in your phone.
- You will be able to see the list of songs from your device.
- Tap on any song and it will play.
- There is a green button in right side of the each song.
- As you need to edit the music, hence go to edit option there.
- Now, you can see waveform of the music and you can cut the music from here.
- There are 2 markers: ‘Start’ and ‘End’.
- The portion selected between these two markers will work as your ringtone.
- Use Play button to preview the ringtone, and the Magnifier to zoom in or zoom out the waveform.
- Speaker sign will help you in adjusting the volume.
- Finally after editing, save it as a ringtone.
- That’s all! You have done it.
Over to You
This process needs little bit of your efforts, but I guess you people can now easily do this. You can also save the files in other formats like mp3 etc. instead of making them just a ringtone. So you have multiple benefits of using this application.
Have you ever tried Ringtone Maker or any other ringtone editing application for android? What are your views about this application? Also tell me your views regarding any other app, you have used with its name. Keep the conversation going. Thanks for reading.