World third largest smart phone maker LG (South Korea based Company) has launched its latest flagship smartphone G2 today (4th Aug 2013).
This is a feature rich high, end smart phone that directly competes with Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE and iPhone.
- Big Screen – 5.2 inches long screen with Full HD display.
- It has main camera with 13MP and secondary camera with 2.1MP.
- ‘Knock On’ Feature – Now you can power on your mobile by knocking twice on screen only.
- ‘Picture – In-Picture’ – Now you can use your both camera (front and rear) simultaneous in picture and video both mode. So now you can cover behind the camera and your recording subject both.
- OIS Camera – Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) technology, which stabilizes your focus while you hold the camera so you get less blur in photos and less shaking in videos.
- Guest Mode – You can create separate profile with limited features/apps for your guest. You can set a separate password for that profile so that you can share your phone with your friends without hesitation and losing privacy.
- It has longer battery life with 3000 mAh power.
- All side button are now on back side of the phone.
- It lacks microSD slot for extra storage.