Motorola launched its long awaited smart phone ‘Moto X’ on Thursday 1 Aug 2013. With the launch of “Moto X’ Motorola is trying to fight back with its market rival Samsung, Apple and HTC.
Before moving further we just want to remind you again that Motorola Mobility was bought by Google in 2011. ‘Moto X’ is first launch after this Google-Motorola purchase.
Moto X Specifications
- Customize according to your need
A biggest pro of this mobile phone is – you can customize your phone according to your need with the help of 2K available options.
- Motorola claimed that you can customize Front, back, Memory and a short message as well.
- 4.7 inches bigger screen
- No need to touch every time, it works on your voice command as well.
- High resolution front and rear camera.
- Although as first look we are not able to find any cons but I don’t know why it is not having latest Android flavor of 4.3 Jelly Bean.
No need to wait for delivery
As this mobile is assembled in USA so you need not to wait for delivery. Just customize it and order it.
Currently this mobile phone is launched in US with a starting price of $199.99.